Thursday, November 11, 2010

Reaching Out



r
o
f





Today was an awesome experience. We had several kids from Victory at our house making sandwiches to feed the homeless. After the sandwich making was complete we all went down to pass out the food and pray for those we encountered. I loved watching these teenagers reaching out to the people on the street.

Most of these high school kids were in middle school--some elementary school--when I was teaching at Victory. I remember watching some of them run around at recess and just be kids. It is so amazing to watch them grow and to see them cultivate a deeper walk with Jesus. It is awesome to see teenagers encouraging one another to live for Christ.

They aren't my kids but when watch them--I feel a sense of pride. I am proud of what they are doing and what they are becoming. Thank you for being great role models for our kids. We love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment