Thursday, July 8, 2010

Sleepless in Sacramento


As cute as he may be he cried for nearly 9 hours straight yesterday!! I was so tired of the screaming that I nearly called the neighbor to come over and simply hold him while I regained my composure. After I fed him at 8 he was so tired that he slept until 3 in the morning. Funny thing is that today I am thinking that it wasn't so bad (hahaha) Maybe I am trying to convince myself that it is normal for a baby to cry for 9 hours. The truth is that since today is a good day I just smile and continue down this path of life doing the best I can. I read a quote today that said, "God doesn't work on sense; He works on grace. God called you......and He knows what He is doing." The truth is that He has called me to be a mom to these three and although there are rough days He operates by grace and gives me more than I deserve. Therefore, today I will be grateful.

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog! Great pics!!
    Hang in there Terri!! If you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask. Bella and Lily would love some company if you ever need me to take the kids for a while! Anytime!! Hope to see you around sometime soon...

    ReplyDelete