- Sitting up and looking at everything.
- Rolling all over the place.
- Really trying to crawl. He gets up on all fours and then scoots backwards--it is so funny to watch.
- He now knows when I am going to put him to bed. As soon as he sees his bed he holds me a little tighter and starts to "cry". I don't call it a real cry just a bit of a protest.
- Still fascinated with his feet--always chewing on his toes.
- Wearing a size 2-3 diaper. Whatever I have is what he gets-hahaha.
- Mostly 6 month clothes. A few 3-6 months still fit but mostly 6-9.
- Last dr. visit he was 17 pounds and some odd ounces.
- This month involved erratic sleep. No one enjoyed it but the past week has brought much relief as sleep has entered the home once again.
- Loves to watch David and Annabelle. Smiles every time he sees those two birds.
- Still, by far, the easiest going little guy. He has been without a real schedule for about a month and is totally chill about it. For this I am thankful--considering that I do not foresee life getting any less busy before February.
- Loves people--he will smile and coo at every person he sees.
- "Talks" all the time--David and Sugar love this.
- Plays with his toys and always puts them in his mouth. Especially loves his book that crinkles.
Saturday, December 11, 2010
Where has the time gone!! So hard for me to believe that Elijah is 6 months old already--half of the year has come and gone. What he is doing now: