- You are starting to crawl. You get to whatever you want one way or another--sometimes it is rather funny to watch.
- You are now eating some food. You love it. Right now your favorite is squash.
- If someone takes something from you they better watch out--you let them know that you are not happy!
- You smile every time you see Mommy, Daddy, David or Sugar--as a matter of fact you smile at most people if they talk to you.
- You flew for the second time and slept almost the entirety of both flights--yay.
- You are eating about every 4 hours now.
- You chew on everything--still like your feet. If you have shoes on you take them off and put them in your mouth.
- Still a super content little guy--you totally go with the flow.
- You celebrated your first Christmas unaware of the fact that Annabelle opened all your gifts. I don't think she will get away with that next year.
- Wearing 6-9 month clothes and a size 3 diaper.
- A true joy and blessing to our family! We love you little man!
Friday, January 7, 2011
Hard to believe that I am typing 7 months already--slow down! Here are the monthly stats.