Saturday, September 10, 2011

Happy Anniversary (a couple months late)

This year as we celebrated our anniversary I thought about how much has changed since we have been married. I never would have dreamed that we would have three little peeps to adore or how much more I would be in love.

I have told our "love story" so many times and each time I tell it I find it hard to believe how crazy that time of life was. I do not know too many people who have a history of date, break-up, date, break-up, date, break-up, date, get engaged, break up, get engaged, get married. It was worth every bit of the craziness--mostly my fault--to be married to such an amazing man.

This past year has brought the most trials since we have been married--mostly health issues--all mine. There have been days when I feel that I have no more strength. Glenn sits besides me and listens to me cry, holds me and then kneels beside me as we pray. There have been days when he thinks I am sleeping but I see him kneeling beside me praying for me. He has been beside me I needed him most. He has pointed me to Christ over and over again.

The day that we said "I do" was the beginning of our adventure--and adventure it has been-- that I have loved every minute of. I am blessed to be married to the man of my dreams and look forward to spending the rest of my life with. I love you Glenn--with all my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment