Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Sugar



This day 3 years ago you were welcomed into our arms. What an amazing blessing you have been. We love getting to watch you grow and change every day. You are very determined and independent but you have a soft side. You love to be held and cuddled when you have your "bapoo". You talk all the time--very loud--especially in stores where everyone can hear you. It makes for some interesting moments but I wouldn't have it any other way. You hold your own when it comes to being a little sister and take the job of big sister very seriously. You love to make sure Elijah knows exactly what he is suppose to do. You are a helper--love that about you. You like to help in the kitchen, with cleaning, changing E's diapers, making your bed, folding laundry. Daddy and I always say that you would love to take care of the family.
There are so many things that I love about you and I want to remember forever so I am making a list of some so I never forget. :-)
  • Your favorite songs are Jesus Loves Me and You Never Let Go--you will sing these two songs all day every day. Sometimes I go by your room and you are laying in bed singing your heart out.
  • You LOVE babies--anything and everything about babies.
  • You love to change your clothes multiple times a day. You could care less if they are backwards or match. Today you put tights under your shorts--which were on backwards.
  • You would eat anything if it had ranch on it. You have been known to drink the stuff. I think disgusting but you love it.
  • You love squash, brussel sprouts, asparagus but will not eat blueberries or raspberries.
  • You giggle all the time and it is so funny I can't help but laugh.
  • You are always the first of the 3 to wake up in the morning.
  • If we go to the park you will be swinging. You love, love, love to swing.
  • Every morning you insist on dressing yourself, brushing your teeth and making your bed. You are very patient in letting me comb your hair--thanks for that.
  • Hair--I love your curly hair Sugar. I don't think I will ever cut it.
  • David and Elijah are your best friends and you love them so much. Whenever you pray you always pray for everyone in our family. It is so sweet.
  • You always say, "I big".
  • You want me to hold your hands when you go to the bathroom--funny habit.
There are so many other things about you that I love but I can sum it up by simply saying I love everything about you--you are my dream come true. Happy Birthday Sugar--thanks for making each day brighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment