Friday, May 27, 2011

Funny

We were driving away from Home Depot and there was a band playing music. David was sitting in the back and he says, "Oh my mama, this is right up my alley."

At bedtime he told me that he loves me to the moon and the comets and the shooting stars times 7 years. When I asked him why he loved me he said because I take him places. Then I asked why he loves daddy and he said because daddy takes me to the park and plays with me. I then asked him why he loved Sugar and he said, well Sugar always tries to be my mom and she's not the mom. Hahaha

We were talking about going to Michigan and he said that he was going fishing with Papa and Pa Beannie. Then he told me that I couldn't go cause there were no girls allowed--only the boys could go.


No comments:

Post a Comment