Wednesday, October 27, 2010

David's Funnies

Me: David, there is a time to be wild and a time to be calm and right now it is time to be calm.
D: OK, is tomorrow time to be wild?

D: Mommy, my covers are all messed up
Me: Did you tear apart your bed?
D: No, the covers must have rolled all over on their own. (The covers were thrown in a pile on the floor and I am rather confident that they didn't do it "on their own".)

In other news--we FINALLY found a house! We put our offer in last week but we were a little nervous because there was an open house over the weekend. I kept telling Glenn that I didn't want to get my hopes up but I just loved the house. Our realtor called this morning to say that our offer is the one that the sellers chose!! Yay! That is only the first step in a long process, but at least it is one step closer. I am still not getting my hopes up but I am praying and trusting the Lord to lead us to the exact house He has for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment