Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Interesting Happenings

These past few days have been rather interesting. On Sunday Annabelle decided to launch herself out of her crib--yes, I said launch. The child has no inhibitions. She has been to the e.r. three times, has a chip in her front tooth, and has managed to get a black eye. There is a big personality in that little body!

Yesterday she decided to poop all over her crib-disgusting! When I got home Glenn told me what happened. I sure am happy all the poop incidents have happened when I haven't been home. Ten years ago I never would have thought that I would write a blog post with the word poop in it--times are a changing.

To top it all off-David is not feeling well. My little man is running a fever and sleeping a lot! The last time I remember him running a fever was when he was a year old. He is usually so full of energy and life that it is strange having him tell me that he just wants to sleep. Hopefully in a couple days he will be back to his usual self terrorizing his sister.

Well, that about sums up the beginning of our week. Hopefully it ends with an awesome trip to Apple Hill!

No comments:

Post a Comment