- You are a super happy baby. You smile and coo whenever someone talks to you.
- Sleeping 9-11 hours at night. I LOVE that you sleep so well because it helps me so much!
- Hate--I mean HATE--the car seat. You will cry forever in that crazy thing.
- Still wearing size 1-2 diapers
- Mostly 0-3 months clothes but a few 3-6 months.
- You used to be a slow eater but now you are fast--takes less than 10 minutes to fill you up.
- You spit up all the time. Right now you are averaging 4-6 outfit changes a day and about 2 bedding changes a day. All of this because you spit up so much.
- You have flown to Michigan and back and were excellent both ways.
- You crossed the Mackinac Bridge and have been to 2 of the 5 Great Lakes. Although you have no idea and will never remember--you did it.
- Have spent some time in the exersaucer and you seem to really enjoy it.
- You are very alert and watch everything with your eyes wide open.
- Your eyes are starting to change color--pretty confident they will be brown.
- When you cry Sugar says, "E, otay. E, otay." She tries to take care of you. Although she isn't the most gentle caretaker, she loves her brother.
- David loves you so much. He always wants to hold you. You seem very comfortable in his arms. He lays by you and talks to you all the time. He can't wait for you to play basketball with him.
- This month has seemed to be the month of the most change. You are more alert and staying awake for longer periods of time.
- You had your first day trip to San Francisco. You slept through most of it but I am sure you will remember driving around for hours--I know I will.
- You love to chew on your hands. They are your constant source of entertainment.
Friday, September 3, 2010
3 Months-September 4, 2010
It is so hard to believe that you are already 3 months old! These past few months have gone by way too fast--I have come to grips with the fact that you are no longer a newborn but now an infant. Here are the highlights of the month: